Menu
KE71
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Miss selling and Horrendous service

I was miss sold a product by Virgin, and called to complain when I received the paperwork from them, as I wanted the the initial call listened to, they told me it would take over a week (to listen to a call!), after I hadn't heard anything after a week I emailed Virgin CEO Tom Mockridge explaining the situation, after 3 days I still hadn't heard anything, so I called the customer service team who stated that they couldn't deal with it and that it was being looked into, this was relayed to me by a very rude young woman. I emailed the complaints team and still 3 days later I am still waiting for some type of acknowledgement ,I have never received such appalling service from such a big Company. STAY WELL CLEAR OF THIS COWBOY Co

[MOD EDIT: Subject heading changed to assist community]

ncoley
Joining in
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Miss selling & Horrendous service

I have had the same experience.  They absolutely have no interest in customer service they just want the money.  All you get is its not been logged on the screen.  

KE71
Tuning in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Sorry to hear that you've had the same experience, it is my goal not to let this go, I am determined to get what they initially offered me, 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi KE71

I am so sorry to learn about the problems you've been experiencing lately, it's not something we want for you or any of our customers!

So I can take a good look at what's being done to resolve the situation, can I ask that you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information? You can view the message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the continued inconvenience this is causing, I hope to have a solid update for you as soon as I'm able to take a look.

Speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
KE71
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yep that and extremely rude advisers
0 Kudos