Menu
Ludo200
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Misled/lied to by VM on signup

Hello all.I will keep it as brief as possible but after being a Sky/BT customer for years,I made the change to Virgin for all services on 14/11/2015.The sales rep gave me a "good deal" to get me to change and I was categorically told I would not pay anything until early February as an enticement to come across.I have now been told that not only will I pay a bill on January 4 but it will be a Double Bill !! Customer services were extremely unhelpful and before I bin Virgin Media,just wondering if there is anything I can do?Any help would be much appreciated.Thanks.

0 Kudos
praxis
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Misled/lied to by VM on signup

Not sure why you would have been told you would not pay till February.Do you have anything in writing from the sales Rep ? Most new accounts are two months up front same as Sky.

0 Kudos
tammac81
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Misled/lied to by VM on signup

"Just so you know"  these calls are being recorded? why not ask for a transcript of your call? don't know if the D.a.t.a protection act applies, but if it does then you might get the information about just how and when the offer to you was made, it might in fact expose more dubious sales people, that's if you can be bothered, these people count on customers just excepting their versions. anyway I for one believe your version. 

0 Kudos