Menu
ChrisLovett
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Mates Rates Discount Removed

Hi there, i signed up to a mates rates deal in Oct 2015 Big Kahuna package, got the texts, rang through on the designated number  and a nice lady called Zarina set it up. Turns out i was given the new customer discount for 9 months rather than the mates rates instead by mistake.

At the time, i called probably between 4 and 6 times to advise that i should have been given mates rates and my account was quickly amended to show the correct monthly figure of £61.74. 9 months later that amount has now changed to just under £90 and after countless calls with multiple VM staff, i cannot seem to get anyone to agree to amend this amount back to a mates rates figure. 

From reading the terms and conditions re mates rates and discussing it with VM staff, mates rates deals last for 18 months so i'd like someone to take a bit of ownership and hopefully correct this for me if possible, its becoming a bit of a nightmare. 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Mates Rates Discount Removed

Hi ChrisLovett, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's great having you on board with us even though things haven't gone so well for you. 

When it comes to Mates Rates, any changes you make mean the discount could be lost. If you haven't made any changes, has the Mate who referred you left the business? This could be another reason why the discount has dropped off. 

As this is a Public Community, we're not able to deal with account issues such as this. You would need to speak to the team on 150 / 0345 454 1111. If this is proving unsuccessful then you can also try the team via our Webchat service here: Contact Us

If you go to the Contact Us Select the options > Account and Billing > Manage your account online > chat online. 

Come back and let us know how things go. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos