Menu
marcusfcott
Joining in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Match choice not working again

im fed up of trying to watch match choice via virgin media. Even when it works it's a very clunky solution, takes ages to load, and the picture qty is probably worse than SD. However, this last Saturday it wouldn't load at all and I got error messages on BOTH TiVo boxes on the actual channel with the selected game I wanted to watch. Some weeks it won't even allow you to move the cursor around to select a channel, some weeks it just says the whole match choice facility is unavailable. It needs sorting out. 

some

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Match choice not working again

Hi Marcusfcott

I'm sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service recently.

I'm not aware of any nationwide issue with match choice so I've requested that we keep an eye on things from our end for you. If you're able to do the same and let us know if you experience issues of this nature moving forward, we'll take a closer look as they happen.

Apologies again for the inconvenience this has caused

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
marcusfcott
Joining in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks. 

As I said, some of the problems I described occur most weekends, so you shouldn't have to wait long. 

On this occasion, the game I wanted to select was on channel 3, but even as I was moving the selection across the seven games on offer you could tell there would be a problem as there was no audio at all coming thru on channel 3, whereas all the other channels had the audio working correctly even on the preview screen. I have two TiVo boxes and the same symptom existed on both of them.  

IMG_2440.JPG

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for this marcusfcott

We'll keep an eye on things and will be in touch should we notice an issue we're able to escalate. If you notice these issue continue, we'd love to hear from you too.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
marcusfcott
Joining in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Guess what ? Match choice not working again !  And, when you call the 150 support number, after going through all the rigmarole, you get the recorded message that " there's no one here right now ! "  bloody annoying or what ? 

Anyway, I hope somebody at your end can actually get to work out why this service so often fails to work this time 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Hello marcusfcott,

Sorry this has been ongoing for you.

Have you had problems again since your last post and was this happening on both boxes again?

Looking forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

0 Kudos