Menu
Hercules1946
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Match Choice and red button

I sat down on Saturday evening to watch my team from Match Choice last Saturday night. The program is an hour long, but the highlights were over in less than 30 minutes. In addition, this was reduced by another 10 minutes because the Match Choice service was not activated when the matches started. As a result, I missed the opening goal scored. I don't know if Im doing something wrong, but Im always having problems like this with Match Choice, which is really disappointing as most of my sports viewing is football, and these channels are not cheap!

Ive also read that there are issues about Sky providing less than adequate support when providing services through third parties like VM. If thats true, then its a disgrace as we are still paying customers!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Match Choice and red button

Hi Hercules1946,

Thanks for your post and apologies to hear you've been having an issue using Match Choice and the Red Button Service. 

It's always annoying when you miss your favourite games. Have you thought about recording the matches instead? this will ensure you don't miss any of it. 

With regards to the Match Choice service, this is something that Sky offer within their package. It does have it's faults but overall it tends to work quite well. I can only assume there was a hiccup on this occasion. 

Let us know if this happens again. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos