Menu
Toreador
Dialled in
Message 1 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Masterchef

Wednesday's episode still isn't available on Catch Up. Nor is yesterday's.

Is there any chance we might get them while there's still time to view them before they expire?

0 Kudos
Toreador
Dialled in
Message 2 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Re: Masterchef

Still not there. Nor is last night's.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Hi Toreador,

Thanks for coming by Smiley Happy

I just want call by and see if the programmes have been listed since you last posted?  If they are still missing let me know.  

If any are still missing, let me know which one's and I can help further.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Toreador
Dialled in
Message 4 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I've just looked and they are now available.

Unfortunately Wednesday's episode expires today so I won't get a chance to see it.

0 Kudos
Hawksmoor1964
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Masterchef...Wednesday 6th not available yet, Thursday 7th not available yet.

Any chance someone can sort this out fairly quickly before we get to the point they drop off anyway by being a week old?

0 Kudos
Hawksmoor1964
On our wavelength
Message 6 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Jolly good. Now we have Friday's episode up, but not Wednesday's or Thursday's, which one would need to have seen before watching Friday's.

Why do we have to go through this rigmarole so often? Surely the definition of an 'on demand' service is that programmes are available when the viewer...demands them?

Are Virgin Media seriously suggesting that their contract with the BBC/iPlayer includes the proviso that the BBC randomly upload programmes (or not) as they feel like it? That's ridiculous. And it means that I might as well cancel my on demand service and simply record any programmes I miss, as there is no guarantee that the (so-called) 'on demand' service will have any particular programme when I demand it.

Toreador
Dialled in
Message 7 of 9
Flag for a moderator

I expect someone from Virgin will reply on about Tuesday to say "thanks for coming by. We haven't done anything to help you, but let us know if things haven't sorted themselves out and we'll look into it even though it's now too late to see the programmes anyway."

Hawksmoor1964
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Still, never mind. I now have a new message...'Congratulations! You have a new rank in the Virgin Media Help & Support Community'.

Whoop-de-do.

I would prefer, on balance, that my on-demand service (which I pay for) actually worked, and that I could watch the programmes (which I pay for) when I want to watch them. But never mind that - I have a new rank in the Virgin Media Help & Support Community. Isn't that great?

Rogman
Dialled in
Message 9 of 9
Flag for a moderator

Yep me too  last time I was missing some progs!!!

I also want masterchef - come on  VM sort this sort of thing out asap.

Hawksmoor1964 wrote:

Still, never mind. I now have a new message...'Congratulations! You have a new rank in the Virgin Media Help & Support Community'.

Whoop-de-do.

I would prefer, on balance, that my on-demand service (which I pay for) actually worked, and that I could watch the programmes (which I pay for) when I want to watch them. But never mind that - I have a new rank in the Virgin Media Help & Support Community. Isn't that great?

0 Kudos