Menu
chocsanta
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Madam Secretary Final episode 22 missing on Sky Living on demand

We have followed - and really enjoyed - series one for 21 episodes on Sky Living on demand. But there is no sign of episode 22! Help!

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Madam Secretary Final episode 22 missing on Sky Living on demand

Hi chocsanta,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. It's great to see new faces here. I'm sorry to hear that you were unable to watch  Episode 22 of Madam Secretary. I can understand how frustrating it is to not be able to watch the last episode of the series.

I have checked this now on all of our DTV boxes: TiVo®, V+ HD Box, and Non HD V Box, and Madam Secretary, Episode 22 is now available on SD and HD on all. I hope that this is now working for you, especially as the new Series 2 is due to start at the beginning of October.Smiley Happy

Please let me know if you are not able to view this episode.

Thanks.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Hi chocsanta,

Welcome to the Community Forum and thanks for your post. It's great to see new faces here. I'm sorry to hear that you were unable to watch  Episode 22 of Madam Secretary. I can understand how frustrating it is to not be able to watch the last episode of the series.

I have checked this now on all of our DTV boxes: TiVo®, V+ HD Box, and Non HD V Box, and Madam Secretary, Episode 22 is now available on SD and HD on all. I hope that this is now working for you, especially as the new Series 2 is due to start at the beginning of October.Smiley Happy

Please let me know if you are not able to view this episode.

Thanks.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

chocsanta
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thanks Terri. All is good now - I've watched that final episode. Thanks for the heads up on the new series too!
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi chocsanta,

Cheers for getting back to me! I'm so glad that you were able to see the final episode of Madam Secretary. 

I hope that you enjoy the new series. Please don't be a stranger around the Community Forum. 

Stick around and have a wander around the different boards. Feel free to jump in and offer advice or assistance to other Forum users, and remember that if you need help, just give us a shout and we'll be happy to provide support. 

Take careSmiley Happy

0 Kudos