Menu
Andyirv
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Lots of issues lately,no broadband, error messages and now no catch up or access to Netflix

What is going at Virgin?

No broadband last week, error messages and screen blank this week and now no catch up and no access to apps including Netflix, a fault was logged on the 1st which has no changed to being logged yesterday.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lots of issues lately,no broadband, error messages and now no catch up or access to Netflix

Hi Andyirv

Welcome to the Virgin Media Community, I'm really sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment.

How are things at the moment? I've been able to locate your TiVo box from our end and we're not able to fully connect to it right now. IF things are still the same on your end then I'd like to look at escalating this for you.

If that's the case, respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information and I'll get right to it. You can view the message by clicking the red envelope on the top left of this page.

Sorry again for the inconvenience you're experiencing, we want to put this right as soon as possible.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos