Menu
matt1626
Joining in
Message 1 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Lost sky sports hd

Ive been watching sky sports hd all weekend ive come to watch it tonight and my sky sports hd channels aint working i upgraded my package a few weeks ago all has been fine till tonight
Glevum
Joining in
Message 2 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lost sky sports hd

Same for me. I spoke to customer support and the relationship teams. Essentially they do not know why some subscribers were given Sky Sports HD but it has now been removed. My contract does not specifically mention HD is part of the package but on the other hand nor does it mention the Full House Sky Sports package is in standard definition. As I got HD straight away I reasonably presumed HD was part of the package. To upgrade to HD it would have cost me a further £6 per month. Suggest you ring 150 and register you disappointment. If enough customers complain then some sort of recompense maybe forthcoming.

0 Kudos
Cocksy77
Joining in
Message 3 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Same here, I've had sky sports in HD as part of my full house package since renegotiating contract last august, some time on Monday it's been removed, I'm not happy and someone is about to get an unhappy customer on the phone line.....

0 Kudos
matt1626
Joining in
Message 4 of 18
Flag for a moderator

It really **bleep** me off when it happened seems like all they care about is getting new customers and crapping on the ones that have been with them for years
0 Kudos
Norrie
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Suddenly Sky Sports HD channels are listed as not subscribed. No notification that my bundle has been changed. I guess I will still be charged the same for a reduced service.

0 Kudos
loudawg
Joining in
Message 6 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Has anyone ever been charged the 7quid or whatever it is a month for the HD channels? Few of my mates are moaning about this. I acutally pay for the HD channels as well as the sky sports collection so never lost my HD channels.

Check your past bills. Mine are billed seperate.

0 Kudos
martymart
Joining in
Message 7 of 18
Flag for a moderator

I ordered the HD add on when I went for the six month 1/2 price offer. Checking my bills, it says Sky Sports Bundle and Sky Sports Promotion. Having to watch the SD picture, today, and it is awful, I think the online version is better quality.

0 Kudos
Norrie
On our wavelength
Message 8 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Contacted VM and like previous posters I was told it was a mistake that I have been getting Sky Sports HD and that the codes should have been set as standard definition. I was sure that the promotion was HD in the full house package but have no proof that this was the case.
0 Kudos
frank_gm
Community elder
Message 9 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Glevum wrote:

Same for me. I spoke to customer support and the relationship teams. Essentially they do not know why some subscribers were given Sky Sports HD but it has now been removed. My contract does not specifically mention HD is part of the package but on the other hand nor does it mention the Full House Sky Sports package is in standard definition. As I got HD straight away I reasonably presumed HD was part of the package. To upgrade to HD it would have cost me a further £6 per month. Suggest you ring 150 and register you disappointment. If enough customers complain then some sort of recompense maybe forthcoming.

So, am I understanding this correctly, you contract clearly states that you have the standard Sky Sports Package and that is what you pay for? You didn't have to pay the HD add-on fee but got it as a freebie and that has now ended?

But rather than being happy that you had the benefit of a freebie you now want compensation for having been given a freebie?

Nice to be able to post again, after their mistake (removed by the Censorship team).
¡No Pasarán!
Norrie
On our wavelength
Message 10 of 18
Flag for a moderator

Suggest you read Glevum's post again..
0 Kudos