Menu
Ajmottershead78
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Lost channels

I have a second digital box in another room and can't get all of the channels on it I have downstairs such as sky sports. Also it's saying that the smartcard hasn't been inserted correctly but we keep on trying and still saying it. Has all been working fine until today. Please help!
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lost channels

Get a soft, lint free cloth & wipe the contact on the Viewing card, then re-insert it. If that doesn't work then call customer services & you should get a free replacement. If the card is showing any discolouration it is also a sign of problems.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ajmottershead78,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your VHD box. I've run diagnostics on the box and I can see a smartcard error that's going to require a technician visit.

I've sent you a private message (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange an appointment.

Look forward to hearing from you! Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Ajmottershead78
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi josh it won't let me private message you back. Can do any weekday 4 till 7 except this Thursday.
Thank you 😊
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Ajmottershead78,

Just to let you know I have sent you a private message regarding your appointment.

Look forward to hearing from you

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos