Menu
Ellellegee
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Lost channels

My tv is showing iPlayer etc but has no channels, all I have is a picture of a man in high vis jacket and hard hat. I've turned the box off and reset multiple times, but I think what's happened is this: I recently almost cancelled my Virgin account and decided to stay for 12 months and see how it goes. Yesterday would have been the cancellation day and that's when I lost my channels. I think that when the reset (UN-cancellation?) was made it wasn't set to keep my channels. I couldn't get this across to tech support earlier on, and now I have an engineer coming. Is there any way to check this without wasting the engineer's time?

0 Kudos
Buffer6
Trouble shooter
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lost channels

If you sign into My Virgin Media you can view your current package

0 Kudos
Ellellegee
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

My account says I have M+, but still no channels. It seems too much of a coincidence that I'd lose my channels right when they were scheduled to go off before I cancelled the cancellation. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Ellellegee,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're channels have disappeared.  I'll be happy to help check this out for you.  I will need to request further information from you so will send you a private message for this.

(Look for the envelope icon above)

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos