Menu
emma30
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Lost SkySports HD

I've subscribed to Sky Sports HD since more or less the beginning of time. Tuesday night I called up to get international calling removed from my package and I immediately also lost my Sky Sports HD channels. Several attempts to get back through I gave up and called up Weds evening. Again after nearly 45mins on hold...gave up. Thursday morning finally got through. Spoke to a lovely gentleman who explained they had been removed by accident and he would get them put back on. Thursday evening...still no channels. Tried calling again. Got through after 30mins to the most unhelpful man who told me I needed to subscribe to them. Tried explaining but he just decided to put me through to customer services. I waited another 30mins on hold...gave up. Tried again tonight....still no luck.

How the hell can I get these channels back that I have paid for!!!

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lost SkySports HD

Hi emma30

I'm so sorry to learn about the problems with your Sky Sports subscriptions, I'd like to take a look at your account but I've not been able to locate it using your forum information unfortunately. 

So I'm able to take a closer look, would you be able to respond to the private message with your account / telephone number and the name of the account holder? You can view this message by clicking the purple envelope on the top right of this page.

Apologies again for the inconvenience this is causing, we're looking forward to putting it right.

Speak soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Max-Williams-90
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I have attempted to get through to someone most nights last week and every night this week but after getting through numerous times then getting cut off before I manage to speak to someone or waiting on the line for 30mins plus I don't know what else to do.

I have lost all of my Sky HD channels but still have the non HD Sky channels.

Could someone please let me know if there is anything I can do to resolve this?
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Max-Williams-90,

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community Smiley Happy 

We recently found that some customers had inadvertently been given Sky Sports for free by mistake. Usually to have Sky Sports it's an extra £7 per month. 

We've since corrected this issue and let those affected know by email / letter. 

For the time you've had Sky Sports in HD, you've not been charged but should you wish to have HD then you would need to add on the HD option going forward. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Unsure1
Just joined
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Worth joininh

Hi, I have been a very happy and loyal customer of sky with their phone, broadband and television package including sky sports costing me £65 per month.

I am moving home to a place where dishes are subject to planning permission and was thinking of changing to Virgin. Is the general consensus positive about Virgin? I've never lost signal or had any issues with sky and some of the comments a little worrying on here.

Any advice or thoughts would be greatly appreciated.
0 Kudos