Menu
whittcl81
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Loss of service

I live in Brighton (Sussex) area. My telly and wifi services have both just cut out, total loss of service. When I rebooted the v+ box it's only gone as far as LD20.
Having looked at service status it would there's a fault so I'm just wondering if there's a expected time for things to be fixed or if I need to report it further.
Thank you!
0 Kudos
Aimee_Saskia
Up to speed
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Loss of service

Hi whittcl81,

I would recommend calling in to report any faults you might have with your service and/or equipment if the issue has lasted 24 hours or longer.

Virgin Media don't expect you to pay for a service you are in receipt of, so logging a fault will enable Virgin Media to provide you with a Loss of Service Credit.

You can wait up to three days for a response from a member of the Forum Team, who will happily look into the issue for you. Alternatively, you can ring 150 (from a VM phone) or 0345 454 1111 from any other phone and opt to speak to the Faults / Technical Support Team.

Hope this helps! Smiley Happy

––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––––

I work for Virgin Media but any opinions expressed by myself are my own.
Want to say thank you? Click 'Kudos'.
Did I answer your question? 'Mark as Helpful Answer'.

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Loss of service

Hi whittcl81,

Welcome to the Community.

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your services.

I've sent you a private message (purple envelope in the top right) so I can locate your account and look into this for you.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos