Menu
Evans122
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Loss of reception

if this has been asked before then I apologise. Every so often, it can be once or twice a day or every few minutes the TV reception will go, it only lasts for a few seconds then returns. Any ideas anyone, please 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Loss of reception

Hi Evans122,

Welcome into the Community and thank you for posting about the TV, there's no need to apologise, we're always interested, big or small Smiley Happy

I've been able to run some tests on the TV services and whilst not being able to find any issues with the connection or demand for the area, this may be something i can help with here Smiley Happy

I would like to ask if you're seeing this while doing something in particular, for example channel changing or volume control? Finally i would like to ask, if possible, to try another HDMI cable? 

Keep in touch.

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
Evans122
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the speedy response. No, it just happens, we are not doing anything at the time. It does tend to happen more frequently within the first 30 minutes of switching on but not exclusively. I will try a different HDMI cable and socket though 

0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hey Evans122 Smiley Happy

We're always here so you can expect a speedy one Smiley Tongue

Thanks for the additional information and with everything happening with the first 30 mins it may be a few things. Let me know how the new HDMI goes and I'll keep an eye out for your message Smiley Happy

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos