Menu
Nick-Semple
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Loss of Catch Up

Have 2 TiVo boxes. Box one started to give me an error message (c103) and would not allow me to access any catch up. I powered the box down and it now seems to be working again. The other TiVo box allows me to select catch-up but when I select for example ITV Hub when I get to the selection page the icons are replaced with just a folder icon, I can still select a programme to watch but when selected all get is a blank screen. Have powered down this box as per the first one but still no go. Why is the system so complecated and slow. Sky maybe expensive but it is so much easier to use. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Loss of Catch Up

Hi Nick-Semple

Welcome to the Community, I'm very sorry to learn about the problems you're experiencing with your TV service.

I've run some tests on the set top box and we're not detecting any errors with our end at the moment, I hope that means that things are working as they should? If not, get in touch and I'll do what I can to escalate this for you.

Apologies again for the inconvenience caused. 

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos