Menu
arronc
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Looking for an old style VM Remote Control for OAP

Hi a bit of a long shot but my nans Virgin Media remote control has stopped working and she is unable to use the new style remote. She is registered blind and being 87 years of age is stuck in her ways a little. She has gave it ago but is recording random TV programmes and missing out on all her favourites! Does anybody still have any old remotes that are not being used? The remote she know how to use is the one below.

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTYwMFgxMjAw/z/XM4AAOSwKIpWDV0Q/$_35.JPG

I'm struggling to find one anywhere and would of course pay postage for the remote.

Thanks for your time.

Arron

0 Kudos
admans
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Looking for an old style VM Remote Control for OAP

Hi
I have a spare old one you can have, if you would like it ?

all the best

Steve
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Looking for an old style VM Remote Control for OAP

Hi there Arron, 

Firstly I'd like to thank you for joining our community and of course for your post. I'm sorry to hear that your Nan is finding difficulty in using the newer shaped remote control. Unfortunately we no longer stock the older version of the V+ remote control, so getting one would be a little difficult. Any orders made via customer service would mean the newer shaped control coming out. 

It's very nice offer that admans has made for you, however I would have to advise about offering your personal details to anyone on a public forum, this may not be the wisest thing to do, even if it's all in the best interest. 

I sure hope you can get something sorted. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos