Menu
Kinsonp
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Load of rubbish

I'm cursing the day I changed from sky to virgin, I was with sky for years and never had any problems, since being with this load of crap, tivo box freezes, we had no catch up, my programs, all week. I'm definitely going back to sky has soon as I can.
0 Kudos
Adamdowney
Just joined
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Load of rubbish

I signed up about the same time as you in march, moved from sky myself. My on demand is constantly down, was down even on the day of instalation the instalation guys left here and nothing was working they told me to just keep pressing a button on the remote until it worked, i ended up having to phone 3 times and we didmnt have tv all night. The menu is **bleep**, expecially the recordings menu, and the way it shows you the films in alphabetical order!! I am absolutelly gutted, but on a plus im really excited about getting sky again in a year 😂 ps the beeping on the virgin box when you make a wrong move, to warn you that you have a bad choice, oh and the clicking sound every time you press a button on the remote, and also how slow it is. The only positive about virgin is that i have never had something so useless, so they have made me aware how crap they are.
0 Kudos