Menu
gillhoose
Joining in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Limited edition

Friends of mine have had a new service added its called full house limited edition and includes 200 vivid bt sports and sky cinema all in HD for £39 a month. 12 month contract with new v6 box. They are all existing customers. I was sent a first from virgin for this offer but when I phoned up to get it one assistant said the package is available but i can't get it as I'm already a TV customer. He was from sales dept. He put me on to retentions who tell me there is no such package and the best they could do was to give me sky cinema at an extra £33 a month. I never get any of the decent packages with virgin I always miss out. They are the worst company I have ever dealt with some of the assistants don't have a clue and others are just so rude. I can't wait to leave and am actually thinking of paying to leave early. I've had it with virgin. My friends are all laughing at me as I'm the only one of of 8 who got told I wasnt getting the deal. Anyone else having this issue.
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Re: Limited edition

0 Kudos
fatblokefletch
Well-informed
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Surely you would have had some find of introductory offer when you first joined Virgin?

These offers are for "new" customers only which is why they wont allow you to have them.

Under the "offers" tab on the link above, it does state "new customers only"

0 Kudos
gillhoose
Joining in
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

I'm not stupid I know what I'm talking about. It was £39 for existing customers and sent to my home address. I can read you know. The offer you are talking about isn't what I was sent. Plus many of my friends have just signed up to it. All existing customers.
0 Kudos
gillhoose
Joining in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

That's a different offer than what virgin sent me and thousands of other existing customers. I can see that offer as well but can't even get that one.
0 Kudos
JohnFourty
Joining in
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator

It exists, existing broadband customer, £39 full house limited with movies, 2 year guarantee on price, 1 year contract.

I've signed up, £41 discount / month.

Not sure whether it's with the V6 or Tivo 500 box but I'll be disapointed if it's not the V6 (yes I know i want everything) but an offer is an offer.

The normal price is £80 and includes a V6 box. If not then it's not a like for like offer.

IMG_20161218_091027.jpg

0 Kudos
Community Lead
Community Lead
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Hi

From time-to-time we will send you tailored offers - in this case, a TV offer was made to some of our Broadband-only customers to encourage them to take on an additional service.

Due to the way these offers are put together, they are not available to everyone.

James

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos