Menu
Fedupwithliars
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Lies and more lies

A customer service rep changed my package on 17/1/17 and said he had applied credits to my account as I had changed half way through the month. I thought it was all OK until I rang up to pay my bill and was told by your retentions team that it had not been activated by your IT team. I rang up every free days and was told the same... It had not been activated but 2 tickets had been raised. I requested my phone number to be changed, again it never happened. I rang up and spoke to Wayne from the Swansea retentions depot and he looked into and kept me waiting for 20 minutes and returned with his disgust at the delay and said he had applied 152 credits onto my account and I asked him twice how much I owed and he said NOTHING!! Once again I kept ringing up and was told it was STILL NOT activated. Thenoday I get a bill for 289 pound. I rang up the Swansea retention team and spoke to Sarah who looked into my notes and said there was no credits!!!! I've asked them to listen to both phone calls :
1 from January 17. When the original rep changed my package and applied crefits
And
The call with Wayne from the Swansea retention team for him offering me 152 credits and telling me I owed nothing.

I'm sick of breeding lied to about my package, when my number will be changed, why my Internet is only running at 45mbps when I pay for 200 mbps

Sort it out Virgin. I've been a customer for over 12 years and you've been lying and treating me like dirt.

I look forward to your reply.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lies and more lies

Hi Fedupwithliars, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to the forums. It's really great having you on board with us in the Community. I'm really sorry to hear you've had so much trouble getting things resolved. 

Looking at your account I can see since posting, you have spoken with the team who have applied all relevant credits for you and the billing side of things are resolved. 

If you are still having an issue with the speed of your broadband, pop a post on the Broadband board here: Broadband: Speed and the team will run through diagnostics with you. 

Thanks,

Kath_F
Forum Team

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Fedupwithliars
Joining in
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Lies and more lies

No, not resolved whatsoever. I've had to pay up as they are refusing to honour the credits I was promised, so I am waiting for an audio file to be sent to me to prove they are lying.

My phone number still has not been changed.

My 200 mbps broadband totally crashes down to 45 mbps everyday at 4pm. Virgin have told me as it's too much congestion on the routers in my area and have been looking at an upgrade since January.

So why are they still charging me for the full 200 mbps when they have admitted they can't supply it.

Once again, lies, lies & more lies!!
0 Kudos