Menu
Perry30
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Ld30 error code

Hi my virgin media box is showing this code ld30 an is not turning on can someone help please
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ld30 error code

The LD, PL & AP codes are boot sequence codes so that diagnositcs can be carried out on the box. When the box stalls at below LD:40 there can be 2 reasons.1) No signal. Check that the white cable is screwed in tight, & that there are no area faults. 2) The box needs re-initalising, which can be done remotely over the network. If you dont want to phone customer services (150 from a VM Phone) & are prepared to wait, the Forum Team here can try & sort it from here.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Perry30,

Welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

I'm sorry to hear that you're getting this error on your TV service.  I'll be happy to help get this sorted for you.

I wasn't able to locate your account details, can you please reply to the private message I'll send you requesting further details.  (Look for the envelope icon above)

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
Sutty610
Joining in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Help my Samsung tv shows Your Digital TV service will start shortly and my V+ Box shows Ld:30

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hi Sutty610,

Welcome to the Community!

Sorry to hear you're having trouble with your V+ box.

I've run a test and the box is showing offline at this end. If it's still showing the same code then we'll need to send a technician to take a look.

Check out the private message I've sent you (purple envelope at the top right of your screen) so I can arrange for a technician visit.

Speak soon Smiley Very Happy

Josh

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos