Menu
Scotty79
Tuning in
Message 1 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Ld04 message in v+ box

Had an error message ld04 on my v+ box for the past couple of days. Tried turning off and back on again, message still there..... Help??
Tags (1)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Re: Ld04 message in v+ box

Hi there Scotty79, 

Firstly I would like to welcome you to the forums and say that I am sorry to hear that you have been getting this error message on your V+ box. 

I've run some testing and it appears that we will need to get a technician to call out and investigate further for you. 

I've sent you a private message so we can set the wheels in motion on this. Please look to the top left hand side of this page where you will find a red envelope icon. Click on this and you will see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies again 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
davidparris11
Joining in
Message 3 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi there,

i too too am getting the same message. First it just switched off, then I rebooted box and just got the message stop. This gradually changed to ld04. Help!

Message 4 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi there Davidparris11, 

I am really sorry to hear that you have been getting the LD04 error message on your V+ box as well. I've done some testing on the line and can see that we will need to book a technician to call out and investigate this further, as your V+ box is having difficulty in talking to our servers. 

I've sent you a private message in order to get things moving with this, please look to the top left of this page where you'll see a red envelope icon, click on that and you'll see my message. 

Many thanks and apologies again 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Scotty79
Tuning in
Message 5 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Phoned your helpline at 4pm in Friday.... Engineer out 8am on Saturday morning. New box installed and gone by 8:20! Another reason to go with Virgin! Thanks for your help!!!
Message 6 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi Scotty, 

Thanks for coming back and letting me know that it's all resolved for you now, and I'm so happy to hear that things got resolved so quickly for you Smiley Happy 

Take care

Huw

0 Kudos
fuglynutlock
Joining in
Message 7 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I've got the sameproblem since we had a power cut. Looking at previouscomments I guess it's a box fault? Does also mean we will lose our recorded programs?
0 Kudos
DarrenToombs
Joining in
Message 8 of 12
Flag for a moderator

I am having this very same issue. Just tried to call through 150....was told someone would answer in 2 mins......ten songs later my phone battery has just died......help!!!!!!

Message 9 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi there fuglynutlock and DarrenToombs, 

I'd like to welcome you both to the forums and say I'm really sorry to hear that you are getting these issues with the error code LD04. 

This normally suggests a lack of signal. 

I've run some testing on your accounts, and am unable to communicate with your set top boxes, this could be that they are powered off, however it could be down to the fault. I'll send you both a private message with details on how we can arrange a technicain should you need them. 

Apologies again 

Huw

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 12
Flag for a moderator

Hi there DarrenToombs, 

Just thought I'd drop you a line to see if you've been able to read my private message from last week, as I've not yet had a reply. 

If you're still having an issue with your TV and would like for me to arrange a technicain, please let me know. 

Many thanks

Huw

0 Kudos