Roger

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Last 30 minutes of Fridays celebrity masterchef missing

Hello Rogman,

Sorry to hear you're missing part of your recording.

What channel were you recording from and were there any live events prior that may have affected the time it was due to broadcast?

Depending on what channel you recorded from then you may be able to view the rest of this program on Catch Up.

Speak soon

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Rogman
Dialled in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi, thanks for the reply but, and I should have said this, I was trying to watch it on catch up not trying to record it! Too  late now I guess!

Roger

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Roger,

Ah my apologises, normally with Catch Up content if part of the program is missing we can get it raised for you if it hasn't been already and then our team will work to get this issue resolved as quickly as possible so you can watch your program in full.

The Catch Up programs expire after 7 days and are replaced with new content so if you notice this issue again please let me know and with as much information as possible and I'll look into it for you.

Take care Smiley Happy

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos