Menu
suparsim1
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

LOGIK L32HED13A remote code

I've tried all the codes in the .pdf file of codes for the 'curvy' black logo remote but they aren't working for my LOGIK L32HED13A

I have already tried searching option (using the 0999 code and pressing channel up) but after pressing it for well over 30 minutes and it still didn't find a code. 

Does anybody have any ideas what it could be?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: LOGIK L32HED13A remote code

Hi there suparsim1, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say thank you for your post. It certainly sounds like you've done your homework here with your remote control. 

Unfortunately, as you've tried all of the manufacturer codes, and also completed the manual search, it does look like the remote may not be compatible with your model of TV.

I would advise if possible to look to see if there is a firmware update for your TV, as this may allow the remote to be tuned into the TV.

I hope you'll be able to get something sorted. 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
Argy
Rising star
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: LOGIK L32HED13A remote code

Logik is a brand name used by DSG - who knows who actually manufactures the TV?

I've seen the same call for help on Sky forums as well. My advice is to contact Currys and ask them - after all it is their brand!

From what I've found,  the UK Call Centre is on 0844 561 1234 & open Monday-Saturday 8am-8pm or Sunday 8am-6pm.

Just another VM user trying to help, so no guarantees that my advice will work .
If my suggestion is helpful, please mark it as helpful; it may help others. Just want to say "Thanks"? That's the Kudos button.
Tags (2)
0 Kudos