Menu
romdut
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

LD:20 Code on front of box

I have a ld:20 code on front of box and it hasn't done anything for 10 mins now - any ideas?

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: LD:20 Code on front of box

If it cycles between LD:20 & LD:30 when you first start it, then Customer Services may be able to send a "hit" to the box & recover it. If its stuck on LD:20 all the time its a boot error, & more than likely the box will need replacing.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

If it cycles between LD:20 & LD:30 when you first start it, then Customer Services may be able to send a "hit" to the box & recover it. If its stuck on LD:20 all the time its a boot error, & more than likely the box will need replacing.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Hi Romdut,

Thank you for coming in and posting your message Smiley Happy

As Nodrogd has mentioned this would be something we'd need to look into for you. I have not been able to gain access to your account and would need some further information. If you can have a little look inside your 'Inbox', you'll see I've sent you a 'Private Message'. You can find this at the top right of the page, purple envelope Smiley Happy

Speak to you soon and welcome into the Community Smiley Happy

Ben

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos