Menu
saabmania2
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 17
Flag for a moderator

LD:04 or STOP issues on Samsung V+ hd box

Hi,

For the last week we have been experiencing the above issues with our V+ HD box and cannot get past to get a picture the only thing it says on the screen is that the card is not inserted correctly well it is I've checked over 5 times,

it doesn't get used every day so not been a major issue, anyway I thought I would give customer services a ring today to see if they could help me, I got a very rude and abrupt woman telling me the issue where down to an outage in our area and would be fixed by 17.30pm I told her the issues where not related and It had been doing this all week not just today she just reiterated it would be fixed by 17.30hrs.

I said I'm sorry but I don't think the 2 issues where not related and that I had an issue with my box and she got annoyed and put the phone down 

Whilst I've been a customer for the last 17+ years I don't think I've ever suffered such and abusive attitude and think she needs dealing with although I DIDN'T GET HER NAME!! Smiley Sad

Anyway It's now 19.43pm and the box is still the same even though the outage issue has been fixed (not that I didn't know that would happen!!) so it still needs fixing please if someone would be so kind to look at this for me please.

I will be looking at my account and who to take it too as I believe I'm out of contract as I'm paying well over the top £120 per month for a service others are getting for around £90 and I get spoken too like that and just about topped it off for me

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 17
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: LD:04 or STOP issues on Samsung V+ hd box

This is a Community where users help other users. VM get involved but can take several days for them to get to your post.

If your V+ box is displaying the STOP message on the display then it needs to be replaced. 

If there was an outage then the V+HD would not boot (Normally sticking at LD:20 or LD:40).

200Mb(SH2 SH2AC Hub 3.0), 2 X V6 TV XL, Phone M. 100Mb Business (Hitron Hub).
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 16 of 17
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

It will be Yodel.

All Replies
saabmania2
On our wavelength
Message 2 of 17
Flag for a moderator

can anyone help with this at all?

0 Kudos
saabmania2
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 17
Flag for a moderator

It's been very helpful this community?? I wonder if you'll be as helpful if I make a phone call.
Seems like your customer service has gone down hill, never had a bad word in 17 years until now
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 17
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

This is a Community where users help other users. VM get involved but can take several days for them to get to your post.

If your V+ box is displaying the STOP message on the display then it needs to be replaced. 

If there was an outage then the V+HD would not boot (Normally sticking at LD:20 or LD:40).

0 Kudos
saabmania2
On our wavelength
Message 5 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for the reply,
Only used the service once and VM employee sorted it within a few hours, anyway thanks for the answer I've just phoned VM and at last they are going to send a new box to self install, do you know if this will be another Samsung V+ or will it be something else??
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 17
Flag for a moderator

It will be the same Samsung V+ you have now. There is no longer any other V+HD box.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 7 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Hello saabmania2,

Welcome back to the community Smiley Happy

Sorry to hear about the issues you've experienced with your V+ box, please let us know how you get on or if you experience any further issues after you've received it.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 8 of 17
Flag for a moderator

hi saabmania 2 go to technical help menu via settings  home page and scroll through the list it might tell you whats up with the box i did that when i add vplus and it told me the card was faulty it might help to find whats up with box jonni 

0 Kudos
saabmania2
On our wavelength
Message 9 of 17
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply,
Unfortunately I cannot get it to boot far enough to do that
0 Kudos
jonathanlouis
Knows their stuff
Message 10 of 17
Flag for a moderator

whats the problem saab you tried that and you cant get it past that it must be a fault if thats the case whats the front panel reading in the small window 

0 Kudos