Menu
IronsideUK
Tuning in
Message 1 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Kingdom New Season

There are adverts continuously coming on for the new season of Kingdom to start on 11th November yet I can only find seasons 1 & 2. Where can I find season 3?

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Re: Kingdom New Season

Hi IronsideUK,

Thanks for your post on the Forum regarding the new Season 3 of Kingdom. We haven't received notification about when the new series is due for broadcast. Where have you seen it advertised for release on the 11th of November?

I'll check with our programming department to see if we have any more info on this for you. I'll get back to you when I receive an update.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
IronsideUK
Tuning in
Message 3 of 6
Flag for a moderator

No need. When the advert flashed up for a season season I thought it would be season 3. However it is actually season 2b. So I have found it and watching.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for getting back to me. I've received confirmation that it was Season 2B released on the 11th of November.

Have you had any luck with episode 8 of Hooten and the Lady or are you still getting error 319 on both SD and HD options?

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos
IronsideUK
Tuning in
Message 5 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Finally managed to watch ep8 of Hooten as well thanks.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 6 of 6
Flag for a moderator

Excellent news, thanks for taking the time to let us know IronsideUK

We'll be here should you need any assistance with your services moving forward.

Take care

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos