Menu
Manzed
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Keep tv only

Do you know if you can keep just the tv part of the packages? My broadband has been horrendous and I'm paying for shocking service. I was supposed to have been given a month free, but this did not happen! Looking at cheaper more reliable provider. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Keep tv only

Yes, of course, you can have TV only, no landline, no broadband.

If you are within your contract minimum period, you will have to pay penalties, however.

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Keep tv only

Hi Manzed,

I don't usually deal with TV related issues, but as you'd mentioned poor broadband my colleague asked me to take a look.

The only problem I can detect with your broadband is that of peak time slow speeds. This has already been flagged to our Networks department, fault ref: F004132235

What you'll most likely be experiencing is reduced speeds during the evenings/weekends with a possible increase in latency. This will be remedied by a network upgrade but the necessary pre-upgrade work hasn't yet completed. We'll check for updates on 30-11-2016 and notify you accordingly. 

Of course, if you're having issues besides slow speeds then please let us know so we can investigate further.

Please also take a look at my PM (purple envelope icon, top right of page) which details your credit options.

Anyhow, welcome to our Forum, hope we prove to be helpful to you Smiley Happy

Jen
Forum Team

0 Kudos