Menu
davegriff85
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Joke

Hi, rang up to cancel last week as I've been our of contract for years only to get some lad who couldn't of been any more help full NOT!... He said lets see what we can do, if I add this discount an that discount bla bla bla he gave me sports and lowered my package price sounded to good to be true once I got off the phone, so I have waited till first bill come out as he said ur next will be higher then it will sort it self out the month after, just rang up today only to be told he has put me on a higher monthly package a month than I was already on and also signed me up for a 12 month contract. Can not believe it complete joke, spoke to a lady on the phone who was helping me then and even she is shocked but all she can do is fill a form in so the lad can call me back **bleep**
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Joke

Hi davegriff85,

A warm welcome to the forums Smiley Happy

This isn't good to hear that your package is different form what was offered.  Please do let me know how you get on, I'm here to help if you need me.

Collette.

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos
davegriff85
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Help me get out this contract that I haven't signed or even seen, loyal customer for 3 coming on 4 years an this is what some stupid lad does to earn commission.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi davegriff85

My apologies that the original offer you were quoted was not applied as promised Smiley Sad

I've escalated this to the team that raised this offer for you and you should get a call back regarding this to resolve this issue today.

Please keep in touch and let us know how this goes for you. If you need any further help here just let us know and we'll do our best to support you.

Kind regards.

Karen_A
Forum Team

Need a helpful hand to show you how to make a payment? Check out our guide - "How to pay my Virgin Media bill"

0 Kudos