Menu
Rabbitthekitten
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Jesus wept. I did too.

Your website must be the worst ever. I have a broadband deal and have been trying to upgrade for months to a tv deal but I don't want a phone line which I won't ever use. I see new customers can sign up to this with a click but existing ones can not. So I figured I'd email, but it seems this is impossible too. There is no way on Earth I am calling you because the last time this happened I was simply lied to so I'm not going to make the same mistake again, I want everything in writing. So unless you organise yourselves a bit better and have a website fit for purpose I'm not going to be upgrading. 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Jesus wept. I did too.

Hi Rabbitthekitten,

Thanks for posting. I'm sorry to hear you're having trouble upgrading through our website.

Why not speak to our online chat team. That way you can keep a copy of the transcript. They'd be able to provide you with the latest package prices. Please click here to start speaking to them and follow these steps:

Contact us > Account and Billing > My broadband, TV and home phone package > Chat online

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks

Rich
Forum Team
0 Kudos
Rabbitthekitten
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Can't you just get a website which works?
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Going through the website wont get you the best deal, especially if you are an established customer. When you call in choose the option for "Thinking of leaving" (150 Option 4 then 4 again). This will put you through to Retentions (UK Call Centre, open every day except Sunday). They can offer deals not available from Sales or via the web.

Not reviewing your package will just result in you paying more than you need too for your services.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos