Menu
Jaypayne70
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Is this scam?

I've received the following email? Is this some kind of scam?

We've given you 6 weeks of Sky Sports, at no extra cost (KMM26416741V78172L0KM)

Hello,

Get in there – we’ve specially handpicked you to enjoy Sky Sports at no extra cost, from today and for the next 6 weeks.

We’ve already added the Sky Sports channels to your line-up, so the only finger you’ll need to lift is the one that finds ‘sport’ on your Virgin TV box. You won’t be charged a penny to watch these extra channels, and if you don’t want the channels at the end of the 6 weeks, they’ll automatically come off your package.

So you can make the most of the first fixtures of the New Year, we’ll email soon with more details about your Sky Sports freebie. How’s that for a strong start to 2017.

Happy New Year!

Kind regards,
The Virgin Media team

6WFSS

contact

Help
My Virgin Media
Contact us

Please do not reply to this email.

--------------------------------------------------------------------
Save Paper - Do you really need to print this e-mail?

Visit www.virginmedia.com for more information, and more fun.

This email and any attachments are or may be confidential and legally privileged and are sent solely for the attention of the addressee(s).

Virgin Media will never ask for account or financial information via email. If you are in receipt of a suspicious email, please report to www.virginmedia.com/netreport

If you have received this email in error, please delete it from your system: its use, disclosure or copying is unauthorised. Statements and opinions expressed in this email may not represent those of Virgin Media. Any representations or commitments in this email are subject to contract.

Registered office: Media House, Bartley Wood Business Park, Hook, Hampshire, RG27 9UP
Registered in England and Wales with number 2591237
0 Kudos
Jaypayne70
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is this scam?

Oh....forgot to say. The channels haven't been activated!
0 Kudos
Mick_T
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

See my post on same subject

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Jaypayne70

Welcome to the Community, I'm sorry to hear about the inconvenience you're experiencing recently.

This isn't a scam, but I'd like to take a closer look at your account so we can discuss this in more detail, if that's possible. To allow me to do that, could you respond to the private message I've sent with the requested information?

You can view the message by clicking the envelope on the top right of this page.

Talk soon

Craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos