Menu
electrodreams
Tuning in
Message 1 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Is this Install acceptable?

Hello, I had an engineer visit on saturday to fix my virgin media, I will admit i was a little hungover when they arrived at 0800. I let the engineer do there thing. 

There was an apprentice with the engineer and he was being told what to do but after closer inspection when they left I am disgusted with the work.

the below pictures acceptable as a standard of work from Virgin Media?

3.jpg2.jpg 

0 Kudos
electrodreams
Tuning in
Message 2 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is this Install acceptable?

If nothing is done about this or I don't get some justification from poor engineer skills I will be left to get these sent out on twitter. I am not being left with holes win my wall.

0 Kudos
electrodreams
Tuning in
Message 3 of 8
Flag for a moderator

So as I've had no joy from the amazing customer service team there at VM i have been left with no choice but to share the lovely workmanship on social media. Thanks for nothing VM 

vwt5
Up to speed
Message 4 of 8
Flag for a moderator

good on you,at least they drilled there own holes,when mine was installed he didnt even have a drill bit to it,so i oblidged and did it myself.

0 Kudos
electrodreams
Tuning in
Message 5 of 8
Flag for a moderator

I've got 2 holes where they changed there mind and a floor full of plaster on the other side. I've had to join Twitter tonight just to hash tag them and show the world there tacky work
0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 8
Flag for a moderator

electrodreams wrote:

So as I've had no joy from the amazing customer service team there at VM i have been left with no choice but to share the lovely workmanship on social media. Thanks for nothing VM 

This is a customer driven forum with staff backup, so it can take them several days to respond to threads here.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
electrodreams
Tuning in
Message 7 of 8
Flag for a moderator

7 days? I called vm on 150 and they kept placing my call back into the phone que when they say I'll transfer you to the right department. I thought sky were bad but this is a whole new level.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 8 of 8
Flag for a moderator

Hi electrodreams,

I'm sorry that your installation hasn't been to the expected standard that we expect to provide. Thank you for bringing this to our attention. Apologies for the delay in responding to your post.

Checking into this, I can see that a complaint was escalated to the area manager, who has been in contact with you about this issue. Has this been resolved for you?

Please let me know if there's anything further I can help with.

Kind regards,

Terri

Virgin Media Forum Team

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos