Menu
lxtan
Joining in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Is there a list which tells you which TV shows will be supported with an on demand service?

Hi all,

is it possible to have a list of which TV series are going to be supported by an on demand device and also which episodes are going to be on demand? Or if there is a list- please can you tell me where to locate it? Thanks very much

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator

Re: Is there a list which tells you which TV shows will be supported with an on demand service?

Hi there Ixtan, 

I'd like to take this opportunity to thank you for your post and say that on our TiVo® boxes if you look at the programme guide, the shows which will appear on our Catch Up service will have a symbol next to them. Its the letter C in a circle. Unfortunately we are unable to do this on our other boxes. 

There is no list as such online which will give details of shows that will be on catch up, however, you can go to http://anywhere.virginmedia.com/on-demand/browse/tv/ which lists all the shows that are available, and gives you the opportunity to watch online via our TV anywhere service.  This page will also give you the ability to search for shows. 

I sure hope this helps you out, should you require any further help, please do not hesitate to ask. 

Many thanks

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos