Menu
Craigieboy
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Intermittent pixelation especially on HD

Getting Intermittent pixelation especially on HD channels, have double checked all my connections, would like for an engineer to come out and check for losses/signal strength from the street to the back of the tivo box, nieghbour and friend of mine has same problem so confident problem lies with Virgin, called today which was a long drawn out process and they said the will be checking for faults.

The problem (which I admit is a first world one) is affecting my enjoyment of programmes in particular the sports channels, not much point having a massive hi-tech TV if you cannot enjoy it to the full

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: Intermittent pixelation especially on HD

If you've rung in then they should have assessed the signal levels remotely, and scheduled a tech visit accordingly.

If this hasn't been done, and they couldn't give you a fault reference code for a wider fautl, I'd be inclined to give them another ring.

You can check to see if there are any reported service issues in your area using this link: http://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status

TV: XL+SkySports V6
BB: 200Mbps SuperHub: Arris
Loc: ME10
    Please use the Search feature before starting a new thread
To thank or if you Like a post, use the Kudos +button. If it's an answer to your query, click Options.
Finally, if all else fails, take a deep breath and remember there's more to life than the internet and TV!
0 Kudos
Craigieboy
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your reply got told someone would call back this has not happened even just to feedback what they have done time will tell if the problem has been rectified 

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Hello Craigieboy,

Welcome to the community Smiley Happy

I have located your account and I can see you've had a technician visit so please let me know if you're still experiencing any problems.

Kind regards

Rose
Forum Team

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos
Craigieboy
Joining in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks for the reply time will tell if the problem is fixed

Regs

Craig

0 Kudos