Menu
GrahamH2
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Incorrect TV guide

For the past few days, the TV guide on my TIVO for the Disney Channel bears absolutely no resemblance whatsoever to what is actually being shown - as a result of this, my family, including my grandchildren, are missing programs, including Christmas specials, and there is no possible way of discerning whether new shows, movies or episodes are being shown rather than the usual diet of constant repeats. What does one have to do to get Virgin Media to pull their finger out and tell us what is actually going to be on TV. Failing this, how does one actually ascertain what is going to be on?

Tags (1)
0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
japitts
Well-informed
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: Incorrect TV guide

Drop an email to tivoguideerrors@virginmedia.co.uk - if you can include specific examples then all the better

They're pretty good at getting things fixed within a day or so, even if you won't necessarily get a response.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

the TV guides are based on what the channels give to VM. if Disney have not given the correct into the VM it can;t be added to the tivo guide
japitts
Well-informed
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Drop an email to tivoguideerrors@virginmedia.co.uk - if you can include specific examples then all the better

They're pretty good at getting things fixed within a day or so, even if you won't necessarily get a response.