Menu
par999
Tuning in
Message 1 of 2
Flag for a moderator

ITV HD freezing on V+ box

Are there any known problems with ITV HD?  Each day between 11:30 and 12:30 the box freezes (today 6 times in the last 15 mins).

I've had 2 engineer visits, the 1st time there were problems with signal levels (New splitter fitted), the 2nd time the V+ box was replaced.

It's now getting very irritating!!

Any thoughts before I go back to VirginMedia?

Thanks.

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: ITV HD freezing on V+ box

Hi par999,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry that your still getting problems with the HD channels.  I'll be happy to help take a look at this for you and get to the bottom of this for you.

I have contacted your boxes remotely and I can see a signal fault with one of them.  I will arrange for an engineer to call back round for you and ask if we can send a senior engineer for you as it's an ongoing fault.

I will send you the details in a private message, look for the envelope icon above.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos

All Replies
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 2 of 2
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: ITV HD freezing on V+ box

Hi par999,

A warm welcome to our community Smiley Happy

I'm sorry that your still getting problems with the HD channels.  I'll be happy to help take a look at this for you and get to the bottom of this for you.

I have contacted your boxes remotely and I can see a signal fault with one of them.  I will arrange for an engineer to call back round for you and ask if we can send a senior engineer for you as it's an ongoing fault.

I will send you the details in a private message, look for the envelope icon above.

Collette Smiley Happy

Tech fan? Have you read our Digital life blog yet? Check it out

0 Kudos