How do I get the White box moved to

anothe place in the same room?

0 Kudos
Argy
Rising star
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I want to move the White box to another location in the same room

The official answer is to ring 150 to arrange technician visit.  A non-fault move will be charged at £99 - I don't know if you can add it to your bill to have to pay up front.

Just another VM user trying to help, so no guarantees that my advice will work .
If my suggestion is helpful, please mark it as helpful; it may help others. Just want to say "Thanks"? That's the Kudos button.
Superuser
Superuser
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

The white box contains a safety isolator, & must stay at the point where the cable enters the house. If you want the entry point moved, being part of Virgin's network then an engineer callout would be necessary. As this is not fault related, a callout fee of £99 is charged for whatever work is needed.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi Hughesey81,

If you wish to relocate the entry point, it would be advisable to give us a call to arrange this as it would be deemed as a special request order and would, therefore, be chargeable.

You can call our team on 150 free from any Virgin landline or 0345 454 1111 on any other line.  
Alternatively, you can chat to our online team via: [Contact us].

Many thanks,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos