Menu
BULLROOT
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I want to get my spare v+ box moved to a different room - how do i arrange this and at what cost???

I want to get my spare v+ box moved to a different room - how do i arrange this and at what cost???

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I want to get my spare v+ box moved to a different room - how do i arrange this and at what cost???

The cost for any alterations that are non-fault related is £99, however much work is involved.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
BULLROOT
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I want to get my spare v+ box moved to a different room - how do i arrange this and at what cost???

Thanks for prompt reply - will that 99 cover additional cabling etc or is it a call out fee only - who do i contact to organise this??

0 Kudos
nathanl3600
Up to speed
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

hi there

the £99 call out fee will include all the cabling etc to move the box and you can contact customer services to get this organised and booked in

Nathan
my views are solely mine and not Virgin Media's currently work in customer relations and previously a Virgin Media technican
Nathan
Currently working for Customer Relations VM, my views are of my own and not Virgin Media's
0 Kudos