Menu
madlyinsane1
Joining in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I recorded a programme but when I watched it back the Virgin TV guide had the wrong time

I wanted to record a programme which the Virgin TV guide said started at 11.00 but when I played it back the programme had started at 10.00. Why can't Virgin get their listings right. 

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: I recorded a programme but when I watched it back the Virgin TV guide had the wrong time

Hi there Madlyinsane1, 

Firstly I'd like to welcome you to the forums and say that I'm sorry to hear that something went wrong with the recording of a show. 

Whilst there is nothing I can do about this now, I'd like to ask what show was it that you were recording, and is this something that you are likely to be recording in future, as I'd like to help make sure that this doesn't happen again for you. 

Hopefully you'll be able to view that showing on our Catch Up TV service. 

Looking forward to hearing from you. 

Many thanks and apologies again 

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos
madlyinsane1
Joining in
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: I recorded a programme but when I watched it back the Virgin TV guide had the wrong time

The programme I was recording was White Collar on Universal. I record the morning programme at 10.00 as catching up with the series rather than the 6.00pm showing. Some days the TV guide shows it is on at 11.00am but the programme actually starts at 10.00 am

0 Kudos
japitts
Well-informed
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

It'd be worthwhile dropping an email to tivoguideerrors@virginmedia.co.uk with any guide errors - they're pretty good at fixing these things in a day or so.

0 Kudos
BexTech
Superfast
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Cable EPG famous for being unreliable. You'd think they'd have up to date EPG like satellite and DTT have had since 1998.
0 Kudos