Menu
JoePineapples
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I keep getting error code 3010

Please could virgin explain why so many people are getting error code 3010 i cant get my prepaid channels and will this inconvenience come of our next bill

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I keep getting error code 3010

JoePineapples wrote:

Please could virgin explain why so many people are getting error code 3010 i cant get my prepaid channels and will this inconvenience come of our next bill

Have you tried the basic steps of doing a reboot of the STB and also checking the service status page? https://my.virginmedia.com/faults/service-status - do any TV faults list there for you?

There have been a lot of topics about this error recently. It is quickest to call into 150 / 0345 454 1111 and report a TV fault. They would check out your STB for anything which could be causing the problem. Though you can of course wait until a member of the Forum Team here picks up on your topic. If you're posting from your VM broadband connection or registered to here with your VM email then they'll be able to locate your account without needing to private message you.

+Add: In general, credits are applied for a total loss of service, which went on for longer than 24 hours.

- - - - - -
Any opinions expressed by myself are entirely my own and do not represent Virgin Media in any way.
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I keep getting error code 3010

Hi JoePinapples,

Welcome to the Community and thanks for posting on the Forum. Apologies that you are having problems with your Virgin Media TV service.

I have been able to access your account via your Forum details and run testing to your equipment.

I'll send you a private message requesting further details so that I can arrange an appointment for you. Just check the red envelope at the top left of this page. 

Thanks.

Need help changing SIM card? Find out more about activating your 4G ready SIM. 4G SIM Swap Help

0 Kudos