Menu
deb141pink
Joining in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I keep getting error 2001 on my V+ box ?

I can not pause, record on my V+ hd box, I ger error ref 2001, I have tried pressing help and I get same error message. I have also tried reformatting the box as suggested in a previous thread but to no avail. I have called 150 but there is a 20 minute wait. please can you fix it ?

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I keep getting error 2001 on my V+ box ?

Excluding an account error, if a reformat hasnt fixed it then a replacement box is the only solution, which will require a technician to be booked. If you wait for a response here, its likely to be Monday at least before you get one.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I keep getting error 2001 on my V+ box ?

Hi deb141pink

Welcome to the Virgin Media Community Man Happy

I'm sorry to learn about the trouble you're experiencing with your TV service at the moment. From checking your account I can see you've given the team a call to get this sorted, which is great news.

If you've got any questions or need any assistance moving forward, you know where to find us, I hope you enjoy your new TV service.

Take care

craig

New around here? To find out more about the Community check out our Getting Started guide

0 Kudos