Menu
Jessica2
Joining in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

I have been with virgin a number of months and feel I'm paying farrrrrrrrrr too much for not a grat

When I first singed up it was £40 for the first six months, then went up to £60, then went up to £65 and now it's £68!!! I feel I'm being robbed as I have harly any movie channels which was what I was assured I'd get, I love the broadband and I never use my landline, I don't even have a phone for it, I wasn't even notified as to why I'm being charged a fortune, i am a single parent so this is a pretty big deal for me and I don't know what to do

0 Kudos
jay11
Joining in
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I have been with virgin a number of months and feel I'm paying farrrrrrrrrr too much for not a grat

Just because you're a single parent doesn't mean you don't have a brain surely  ?.

If the cost of the services you have subscribed to are not worth it in your opinion, then cancel it.

0 Kudos
Jessica2
Joining in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I have been with virgin a number of months and feel I'm paying farrrrrrrrrr too much for not a grat

Wow thanks! 👏👏 id have never worked that out if you hadnt have come about, i was more airing my problem to see if anyone may have had the same kind of problem at all!
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: I have been with virgin a number of months and feel I'm paying farrrrrrrrrr too much for not ...

Hi there Jessica2, 

I'd like to welcome you to the forums and thank you for your post. I really do appreciate that times are hard at the moment, and saving of even just a couple of pound a month can make all the difference. 

Whilst we are not able to review packages via the forum, why not give our customer service team a call on 150 or 0345 454 1111 to see if there are any changes that can be made to your line up which will save you some money. 

Many thanks

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos