Menu
soxer123
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I can't be the only one

Was talked into staying with Virgin at the end of my broadband and phone contract with the incentive of a Tivo box and the M TV package for only a pound more a month than the newly increased charge.

I don;t really watch much TV so the idea of the recording feature and a choice of channels was appealing.

Not so in real life.  I don;t know how many channels there are on the package, but they are all complete dross, reality rubbish like pimp my toaster and my mum's an addict.

I've recorded about 4 programmes on the box and the thing has been powered down now for over a week as there's just nothing on there unless pimping you toaster or watching stuff about chav families with a variety of issues.

So here's good warning VIrgin Media.  You can have the box back in 9 months and probably the rest of your package too.

You may not make the likes of Pimp my toaster, but you choose to put it in the package.

Keith Povall

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Re: I can't be the only one

TV M is free with a Landline. All you are paying for is the recording facility. The channels pay for the slot on the package as its VM version of Freeview.

su1718.jpgCable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV6), Talk Anytime Phone, VIVID 350, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
stevedh2
Knows their stuff
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Pimp my toaster... sounds interesting Smiley Happy

I spose you gets what you pays for..

0 Kudos
soxer123
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

I wasn't aware of that, so thanks for the info.

0 Kudos
soxer123
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Yes it's an absolute one to miss, just like those shows with the word house in the title or Celebrity till roll, where we compare the shopping list of a c list celebrity versus that of a family on benefits.

0 Kudos