Menu
TonyUK
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

I am considering purchasing the Panasonic TX 55CX802B UHD 4K HDR will it be ok with my Tivo box?

Will this TV be ok with my Tivo box or will the Tivo box require an upgrade as previously mentioned in another post?

0 Kudos
agi
Joining in
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I am considering purchasing the Panasonic TX 55CX802B UHD 4K HDR will it be ok with my Tivo box?

I  am also looking to buy this TV.  I am assuming the Tivo  will still work ok  even though it is not a 4K box.  I assume the Panasonic will upscale  the best it can the HD channels.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: I am considering purchasing the Panasonic TX 55CX802B UHD 4K HDR will it be ok with my Tivo box?

Hi there TonyUK and agi, 

Thank you for asking this question, and welcome to the forums Tony Smiley Happy 

Whilst I can not answer for that specific model, we do have a Panasonic TX 55cx700b 4K TV in our Test area and the TiVo® works well with it - such a lovely picture. I've also heard from other users that use similar models in the 820b range who say that TiVo® has no issue, so I'm sure it will be fine for you. 

Please let me know if you do make the purchase, and how you find things. 

Many thanks

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos