Menu
anirac
Tuning in
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

How to contact Virgin with enquiry about changing v+ box to TiVo

I want to make some enquiries about my current package, and in particular whether I can change my current v+ box to a TiVo.  However, I am hearing impaired and find it impossible to deal with call centres as everyone has such strong accents.  I need to be able to communicate by email but Virgin media does not seem to provide this facility.  I have tried to use the online chat but there is never anyone available.  I know there is some sort of translator service for the deaf but that would be impossible to use on a tiny phone screen for a long-winded conversation.  Does anyone know of any email address for Virgin Media where I could ask my questions and get some answers.  It is so frustrating that companies just insist everyone use the telephone; it's the worst form of communication for deaf people.

0 Kudos
praxis
Superfast
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to contact Virgin with enquiry about changing v+ box to TiVo

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: How to contact Virgin with enquiry about changing v+ box to TiVo

Hi there anirac, 

Welcome back to the forums, just thought I'd check to see if you were able to sort anything out with the upgrade from the link that praxis gave you.

Please let me know. 

Many thanks

Huw

The do's and don'ts. Keep the community welcoming for all. Follow the house rules

0 Kudos