Menu
TobyTyler77
On our wavelength
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How much is Sky Sports and Sky movies together ?

Can someone please tell me how much I'm paying for Sky Movies and Sky Sports together on my package, Thankyou. 

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
arrgee1991
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: How much is Sky Sports and Sky movies together ?

TobyTyler77 wrote:

Can someone please tell me how much I'm paying for Sky Movies and Sky Sports together on my package, Thankyou. 

An arm and a leg?   If you already have them, call 150 and ask a CSR what they are costing   if it is part of a bundle then depending on where you are in your contract the true cost will vary .  If you don't have them already then the rack rate of adding them to a basic package  is £39.25/month

kirk1690
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

With the price increase coming get on the phone and sign a new deal , I  just upgraded to movies and sports and got 10.50 off movies for six months ,need to ask for it tho . Yes these things are expensive but I likes me sport and stopped smoking 8 months ago so saving 4 grand a year on that Smiley Very Happy

arrgee1991
Well-informed
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

kirk1690 wrote:

got 10.50 off movies for six months

I got £16/month off movies permanently by getting a Now TV pass.  £5/month vs £21/month with Virgin.  

Virgin did a really good offer last December where if you upgraded to XL you got movies free for six months http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV/Upgrade-to-TV-XL-add-Sky-Movies-and-the-first-6-months...

Only thing is the  offer didn't go through properly, so I ended up chatting with a rep who instead upgraded me to Big Kahuna Sports & Movies for an extra £23/month for 9 months, so I got the sports and faster broadband as well :-)

As I wrote, difficult to know exactly what sports and movies really cost in isolation , just have to call 150 and find out.

All Replies
arrgee1991
Well-informed
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

TobyTyler77 wrote:

An arm and a leg?   If you already have them, call 150 and ask a CSR what they are costing   if it is part of a bundle then depending on where you are in your contract the true cost will vary .  If you don't have them already then the rack rate of adding them to a basic package  is £39.25/month

kirk1690
On our wavelength
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

With the price increase coming get on the phone and sign a new deal , I  just upgraded to movies and sports and got 10.50 off movies for six months ,need to ask for it tho . Yes these things are expensive but I likes me sport and stopped smoking 8 months ago so saving 4 grand a year on that Smiley Very Happy

arrgee1991
Well-informed
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

kirk1690 wrote:

got 10.50 off movies for six months

I got £16/month off movies permanently by getting a Now TV pass.  £5/month vs £21/month with Virgin.  

Virgin did a really good offer last December where if you upgraded to XL you got movies free for six months http://community.virginmedia.com/t5/Virgin-TV/Upgrade-to-TV-XL-add-Sky-Movies-and-the-first-6-months...

Only thing is the  offer didn't go through properly, so I ended up chatting with a rep who instead upgraded me to Big Kahuna Sports & Movies for an extra £23/month for 9 months, so I got the sports and faster broadband as well :-)

As I wrote, difficult to know exactly what sports and movies really cost in isolation , just have to call 150 and find out.