Menu
sweeneytodd104
Tuning in
Message 1 of 4
Flag for a moderator

How much for 2 V+ HD boxes for existing customers

Hi I am looking at getting 2 additional V+ boxes one for my daughters bedroom and one for a summer house just wondering how much for installation and monthly cost I already have 2 additional boxes but need these 2 to keep the peace in the house with 3 daughters. Any info will be great. 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Re: How much for 2 V+ HD boxes for existing customers

V+HD boxes are no longer available to new or existing customers. They are only issued as fault replacements now, as a lot of Virgin's new TV services & add-ons will only work with the TiVO platform.

The standard costs to install 2 TiVO's would be £50 plus additional activation fees (usually around £50), & your rental charges will increase by £11.50 per additional box, but I would call Retentions & confirm, as a lot will depend on your current package.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

0 Kudos
sweeneytodd104
Tuning in
Message 3 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Thank you if that is true then I am going to forget it, as I can not afford that much. 

Tags (1)
  • Tags:
0 Kudos
Forum Team
Forum Team
Message 4 of 4
Flag for a moderator

Hi there sweeneytodd104,

Great to hear that you're interested in possibly adding more services to your package with us.

The best thing to do so that we can ensure to take your current monthly cost into consideration when discussing what offer would best suit you, would be to call our team for a chat on 150 free from any Virgin landline or 0345 454 1111 on any other line.  
Alternatively, you can chat to our online team via: [Contact us].

Many thanks,

Nat_J

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos