Menu
JamieWolf87
Tuning in
Message 1 of 5
Flag for a moderator

How much does it cost to add the sports package?

Hey, 

Me and my partner like watching sports and was wondering how much it is to add it on to the package I have?

Thanks Cat Happy

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
arrgee1991
Well-informed
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: How much does it cost to add the sports package?

JamieWolf87 wrote:

Me and my partner like watching sports and was wondering how much it is to add it on to the package I have?

Depends on your sports.  If you want the whole she-bang namely Sky Sports (£31.75/month  + £7 for HD ). BT Sport(£18/month, but included in Full house TV), Eurosport (included in M+, Mix, Fun and Full House - but to get HD you need Full House) and Premier Sports (£9.99/month)  then you should probably get Full House (XL) and the premium packages.  There are other channels like Box Nation(£11/month), Racing UK(£22/month), Liverpool FC(£7/month) and MUFC (£7/month) if you really want everything.

https://my.virginmedia.com/content/dam/virgoBrowse/docs/VirginMediaTVChannelGuide.pdf

You have to keep the channels for 30 days and give 30 days notice.  You can call to add the channels and then immediately cancel.  Works well for events like US Tennis Open.

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 5
Flag for a moderator

The cost will depend on the bundle of services you already have. Give Retentions a call on 150 option 4 then 5, & they will discuss it with you.

SU1617jpeg.jpg

Cable customer since 1993. Services: FH TV, Sky Sports & Movies (2xV+), Talk Unlim Telco, VIVID 100, Virgin PAYG Mobile

arrgee1991
Well-informed
Message 3 of 5
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

JamieWolf87 wrote:

Depends on your sports.  If you want the whole she-bang namely Sky Sports (£31.75/month  + £7 for HD ). BT Sport(£18/month, but included in Full house TV), Eurosport (included in M+, Mix, Fun and Full House - but to get HD you need Full House) and Premier Sports (£9.99/month)  then you should probably get Full House (XL) and the premium packages.  There are other channels like Box Nation(£11/month), Racing UK(£22/month), Liverpool FC(£7/month) and MUFC (£7/month) if you really want everything.

https://my.virginmedia.com/content/dam/virgoBrowse/docs/VirginMediaTVChannelGuide.pdf

You have to keep the channels for 30 days and give 30 days notice.  You can call to add the channels and then immediately cancel.  Works well for events like US Tennis Open.

JamieWolf87
Tuning in
Message 4 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks
0 Kudos
JamieWolf87
Tuning in
Message 5 of 5
Flag for a moderator

Thanks
0 Kudos