Menu
rockpiler
Dialled in
Message 1 of 7
Flag for a moderator

How much areTV M+ package and TV Fun package please?

Please can anyone help?  I need to know:

How much areTV M+ package and TV Fun package please?

Thanks

0 Kudos

Helpful Answers
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Re: How much areTV M+ package and TV Fun package please?

Unfortunately it sounds like when the first change was done they moved you from M+ to Mix TV, which doesn't include Discovery.

You're correct in that within your cancellation period you should have been able to go back your previous bundle and price which included M+ without issue.

If you log into My Virgin Media you'll be able to see what TV pack you're now currently on.
I work for Virgin Media - but all opinions posted here are my own

All Replies
Superuser
Superuser
Message 2 of 7
Flag for a moderator

M+ is no longer available unless you're already on it.

The closest pack available is Mix TV. How much Mix TV and Fun TV cost depends on your other services.

For instance Mix TV + Phone costs £29.50 a month after any timed offers, and Fun TV + Phone costs £39.50 after any timed offers. These prices include the £19 Virgin Phone line rental.
0 Kudos
rockpiler
Dialled in
Message 3 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you very much for that answer.  If I was on M+ please can  you tell me the price it would have been? 

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 4 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Again, it would have depended on your other services and when you took out the bundle that included M+. There is no one specific answer.
rockpiler
Dialled in
Message 5 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for your answers.

My reason for asking is that last week at this time I had the M+ TV channels which included Discovery Channel.  I watch Discovery Channel a lot.  At this stage it is best for me to copy and paste the notes I made earlier on this week.  Can anyone help me regarding this please as I feel I am going to end up worse off:

virgin media

Phone call 1: phoned up to pay line rental - I told them I could not affort that amount so they reduced it by £30 for me. I stated at the time that I wanted my package to stay the same - I did not want to lose any channels. They also gave me a loyalty bonus for 18 months of £7 a month.

Phone call 2: noticed that i did not have Discovery channel. Phoned them and they said that it is certainly part of my package (M+)and a technician would sort it out over the next 4 hours. It did not return.

Phone call 3: phoned to tell them that Discovery had still not come back on and I was told that it was not part of my package (M+). I said I wanted to cancel my subscription and claim back my upfront line rental. I was told I could not get the line rental back. I told Vm that I was within the cooling off period and could i please have my line rental back and cancel. The VM employer then went to ask someone and came back and said I could do this. Then I was told that I could pay a further amount of about £6 a month to have Discovery put back on. They also gave me a further £30 discount. On top of that a £6 off a month for 18 months

This morning I have looked at the channels available for M+ package and Discovery is certainly on the list. So now I have upgraded to whatever package I have been put on for nothing (apart from the extra cost to me).

Thanks

0 Kudos
Superuser
Superuser
Message 6 of 7
Flag for a moderator
Helpful Answer

Unfortunately it sounds like when the first change was done they moved you from M+ to Mix TV, which doesn't include Discovery.

You're correct in that within your cancellation period you should have been able to go back your previous bundle and price which included M+ without issue.

If you log into My Virgin Media you'll be able to see what TV pack you're now currently on.
rockpiler
Dialled in
Message 7 of 7
Flag for a moderator

Thank you for all your help.

0 Kudos