Menu
Highlighted
Joining in
Message 1 of 2 (55 Views)

How can I tell Virgin about TV show listing mistake

If there is a programme that has no title or description for an episode or it lists one episode but actually plays another how can I let Virgin know? I emailed the channel who said they'd look into it but to also inform the TV provider.

Thank you
0 Kudos

Accepted Solutions
Rising star
Message 2 of 2 (63 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by NGH77
Friday

Re: How can I tell Virgin about TV show listing mistake

[ Edited ]

For problems with upcoming programmes on the EPG you need to mail:

TivoGuideErrors@virginmedia.co.uk

VM will then pass this on to the third party company that handles the EPG data on behalf of VM.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Services: 200Mb BB, XL TV (with Sky Sports & Movies) + HD supplement, Talk More Anytime
Equipment: Super Hub 3, 2 x 1Tb TiVo's, Hudl 2 (Android 5.1), Moto G4 Plus (Android 6.0.1), Panasonic LCD TV TX-L32G20B & Plasma TV TX-P42S30B

See where this Helpful Answer was posted

All Replies
Rising star
Message 2 of 2 (64 Views)
Helpful Answer
confirmed by NGH77
Friday

Re: How can I tell Virgin about TV show listing mistake

[ Edited ]

For problems with upcoming programmes on the EPG you need to mail:

TivoGuideErrors@virginmedia.co.uk

VM will then pass this on to the third party company that handles the EPG data on behalf of VM.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Services: 200Mb BB, XL TV (with Sky Sports & Movies) + HD supplement, Talk More Anytime
Equipment: Super Hub 3, 2 x 1Tb TiVo's, Hudl 2 (Android 5.1), Moto G4 Plus (Android 6.0.1), Panasonic LCD TV TX-L32G20B & Plasma TV TX-P42S30B