Menu
KayCee1
Just joined
Message 1 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Homeland

Homeland: Can someone explain why only episode 12 of series 5 is available please. Where are the other episodes hiding? Seems a bit bonkers to me. If someone could advise before we cancel.
Thanks
0 Kudos
Forum Team (Retired) BenD_H
Forum Team (Retired)
Message 2 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Homeland

Hi Kaycee1,

Thank you for your post and interest in the show Homeland, welcome to the Community Forums Smiley Happy

I've been having a little look here and we've been showing the Season 5 of Homeland recently with the ability to watch on Catch Up, Netflix has all the Seasons from 1 - 4 but not 5. I would keep an eye out and possibly keep an eye out for the show as now doubt we'll be showing this again soon Smiley Happy

Keep in touch and hope this has helped.

Bnn

Who's who? Find out more about our community members. Good folk to know

0 Kudos
MAnderson70
Up to speed
Message 3 of 3
Flag for a moderator

Re: Homeland

KayCee1 wrote:
Homeland: Can someone explain why only episode 12 of series 5 is available please. Where are the other episodes hiding? Seems a bit bonkers to me. If someone could advise before we cancel.
Thanks

Hi KayCee,

Surely you won't cancel your Virgin TV just because you can't watch Homeland? Man Surprised Not sure which package you have, but I'm assuming you have Tivo? If so, go in to 'explore this show' and you should be able to get links to all the shows on youtube. Other than that, (and I'm not sure how much you have seen so far) 4OD has the last 4 shows available either online: http://www.channel4.com/programmes/homeland/on-demand or maybe you can also get them on catchup on Tivo? (I hope links to other sites are allowed? Apologies if not).

Good luck. IMO, S5 is nowhere near as good as the first 4, but you should still watch, if for no other reason, than to say you've seen them all. The cliffhanger (yes, there is one) is worth it. Smiley Happy

Cheers,

Mark

0 Kudos